What does it take to become a brand ambassador?
Kiki completes the Hamilton Marathon 10KIdeally, we’re looking for 2 or 3 women in Ontario of any age who are embarking on a new chapter: either taking up running for the first time or starting/restarting your training for the next big race (and by big, we mean anything from 10K to 100K) and are excited to share your journey with others. You don’t have to be an elite athlete (but you can be), we’re looking for women who are ready to test themselves, setting their sights on new goals, and willing to share their passion over the next year or so. Team RLM will support you while you help bring brand awareness to our growing company.
So how does it all work?As a Run Little Monkey Brand Ambassador you will be representing us wherever, and whenever you can! When rocking our gear we want you to first and foremost have fun with it; but also to be professional when the time comes! We want people to get creative and think outside the box. The brand ambassador program doesn’t have too many rules other than helping to get the Run Little Monkey name out there at events and in social media. Our ideal candidates are energetic, fun, and outgoing with a strong willingness to engage in a variety of social organizations in or around your local community.
What do we ask of our ambassadors?
- Drive traffic and sales to our website runlittlemonkey.ca.
- Help to increase the number of our followers on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- Bring brand awareness to our company.
- Post at least one social media post a month wearing our gear.
- Share the ups and downs of your training routine and races either on social media and with blog posts on runlittlemonkey.ca (which, of course we’ll promote with gusto).
- Provide feedback on our Monkey Gear and work with us to create more gear.
- Willingness to participate in photo shoots wearing our Monkey Gear.
- A one-year commitment.
What will Run Little Monkey offer you?
- We will provide some free Monkey Gear and offer further generous discounts on our apparel.
- Run Little Monkey will cover the entry cost for your big goal race!
- Support you in reaching your goals.
- Opportunities to brand yourself and build a supportive community.
- A chance to be part of a growing, women-owned, Canadian business.